Your mind knows nothing but the past. It imagines the future will be just like yesterday, so it makes it decisions based on that. Only your heart can see beyond memory's horizon.

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

... that letting go makes you wealthier.

Wealth is never measured by what you have, but by what you can give away. You are rich with money when you can afford to donate. You are rich with love when you can give love freely. You are rich with God when you can behold your enemy with compassion.
People spend whole lifetimes seeking that which they already have. They have it, because they are it. All you have to do to have love is to be love. You are beloved. Each of you. All of you.
On this day of your life, we believe God wants you to know ... that it's never too late to get back on track.
Message from God
Never has anyone gone so far on the wrong path that they cannot return to the right one. Never has anyone become so wayward that they cannot benefit from the true light.

The world is an abundant place.

Abundant with opportunity, abundant with good fortune, abundant with ideas, and abundant with love.

Reach into that abundance and take what is rightfully yours.

It is your inheritance, gifted to you by God.

Let yourself have it.

Yes, our subconscious lives in the present the habits established by the conscious, so we are able to do many things without conscious control.  Our heart has its own energy field and develops first actually before the brain does.  And with our imagination we can put our whole vibrational energy into harmony of our whole body to be one in the present with all others that do the same.  Like attracts like.

Thank you, Don!!

Very wise words, I appreciate!

On this day of your life, Anca, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are a child of God.
Remain strong in your faith, no matter how many mistakes God's children make along the way of growing up, they are still destined for Grace and eternal Joy.

RSS

Learn From The BEST!!

My Banner

Featured Upgraded Member

Edmund Fellinger

Top Blog Posts Of The Week !!

Top Video Of The Week

Paid Advertising

Your Banner Here

For just  $1 a week

Click To Subscribe

Please contact me with your details