Steven Goodwin has not received any gifts yet
We are Dave & Steve Goodwin and we're from just west of Aurora, IL in Marseilles and Sandwich.
Dave is a full time online network marketer and the owner of a home cabinet refinishing business called DaMar Renovations. I (Steve) work full time for a local cellular phone company called IV Cellular installing internet, house phones, and cell phones. I get to set people up with internet and then get them networked in on how to start using that new internet connection to earn some extra money working online. I do work part time in online network marketing with my dad (Dave). Together, we have built this blog (Dave-SteveGoodwin.com), our Text Ad Exchange (TextaliciousAdz), and our promo code network (Friday Night List).
My dad and I have been working online together since 2002. Sometimes people ask me what it is like working with my dad in business. I love it, because it is an activity that we both enjoy and can share together. I think it is great to be able to work with my dad online building something as cool as what we are doing here! I hope that by working together, we can inspire more families to start working together to build an income that can last them years, if not decades for the work that they are doing now.
Anyways, my dad and I started out answering an ad for Herbalife back in 2002. We went on to build a full time income from it, but soon realized that we had built it with the wrong business. The health and wealth industry is fun and all, but we knew that working 80-90 hour work weeks just wasn't what we wanted to do. We got into this to be able to have the lifestyle where we could build a residual income, not spend all day on the phone in conference calls and at seminars. So, we started researching how to market online to get our business kick started in that direction.
We ended up getting tangled up in the whole autosurfing fiasco and ended up losing entirely too much money from scammy owners and unreliable programs. It was not a lot of fun. At that time, I was running a website, closed now, that would recommend the best of these programs that were working for me. I built a list and started marketing to it, and the referrals flowed in. But, when all the autosurfs got closed down, my whole business got halted to a standstill. I ended up quitting internet marketing for a few years.
My dad, however, pressed on. He joined a site call Global NPN in 2006, a whole year after the program had launched. He found a treasure in Global NPN as he started to market it, and started to make money from it. The pay structure was real and the program owner, Geoff Stephen, was legit. My dad pressed on, trying to get me to rejoin him for 2 more years, until I finally joined up with him again. We began creating our network of teaching sites and started to build a team. We found that by just trying to build a collective recruiting team, 80% of the people are going to sit back and try to get results off of the other 20%. We didn't think that was fair and decided to change things up again. We have gone through many different models, but have found that we need to teach people to do it themselves with the help of a great sponsor. We began focusing on being the best sponsor that we could, and haven't looked back since.
My dad and I have each created an introduction video to introduce ourselves so that you know that we are REAL people. We hope that you enjoy what we do. We would love to work with you!
To your success,
Dave & Steve Goodwin